Soaked + Fermented Granola
What is soaked, fermented granola?
This isn't just any old granola. Our granola has been soaked, fermented, and dehydrated at a low temperature to retain its raw qualities. By following this process, the nutrients in the nuts and seeds have been unlocked so that you can better digest and absorb all the goodness each ingredient offers.
This fermented granola is a best-seller at our local CSA, and we're excited to share it with you!
Available varieties include:
- Classic Fermented Granola
- Paleo Fermented Granola
- Chocolate Chia Fermented Granola
- Paleo Chocolate Chia Fermented Granola
The Benefits of Fermented Granola*
We carefully chose each ingredient in each granola variety for the healthy qualities. The process of soaking and fermenting those ingredients unlocks the nutrients, making them more available for your body to actually digest and use for your benefit! This video mentions just three of the ingredients used in some of our granola varieties. Check out the reasons that fermented granola is more than just a healthy snack!
Even More Ways to Enjoy Fermented Granola
Fermented Farmer's Soaked and Fermented Granola is great to eat by the handfuls or in a bowl of farm fresh milk (or milk replacement of your choice). But here's another fun way we have found to use the granola, keeping its raw qualities:
No-Bake Raw Granola Pie Crust:
- 2 cups Fermented Farmer Granola (your choice)
- 1 stick butter (8 Tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup honey (or sweetener of your choice), or to taste
1. Put 2 cups granola in food processor; blend until you get a crumb consistency.
2. Mix the crumbs with 1 stick (8 Tablespoons) of melted butter and approximately 1/3 cup of honey or sweetener of your choice (use more or less to your taste).
3. After mixing thoroughly, press this mixture into the bottom of your pie pan and add the filling of your choice!
Goes well with key lime pie, chocolate pudding, cheesecake, and more.
Send us a message and let us know how you like to use your Fermented Granola!
Photo credits: Delicious-looking granola photos by Corey Stephens.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.